Production environments demand highly reproducible performance and exceptional reliability. This is to ensure consistency across the process, whilst avoiding unscheduled and costly downtime.
Collaborating with customers
Working in collaboration with our customers, we’ve developed a wide range of custom products. Crucially, these are all designed to work in demanding, high duty-cycle production environments.
Fully customisable products
Our in-house design team can customise any of our extensive range of standard product designs. That means they can be adapted to match your specific production requirements. However, we have also created new products to address a specific challenge.
Examples of customised products used in production environments include:
Production Linear Shifts
- Ultra-stiff construction for minimal deflection
- High cantilevered load capacity
- Ball screw drive mechanism with recirculating linear slides
- Bellows with greater than 3 million cycles guaranteed
Production Magnetically-coupled Rotary Drives
- High torque magnetic-coupling
- Designed for reliable use at elevated temperatures
- Custom shaft assembly for ease of integration
- Long service interval (>1 million cycles)
Production Magnetically-coupled Transfer Arms
- Motorised ball screw driven linear mechanism
- 100mm/s linear speed
- 140N axial coupling strength
- Customised shaft and end effector
If you would like to discuss your project with our engineering team, please contact us.